Journal Entry Week 8



"Every single line means something."     

-Jean-Michel Basquiat


    Had my first Art Class practicum today about lines and visual perception!!!

    I never felt so ecstatic and relieved after sleepless nights of preparing my lesson plans, visual presentation, pre recorded discussion and demo teaching.


    I also had the chance to peer observe Mita's class for her Math subject and was very impressed how she make a very challenging subject to be fun and entertaining. In fact, my next visual presentation is somehow inspired by her and even my bitmoji above!

    And it is true that you learn  more when you teach, since you really have to learn what you are about to teach and also you will learn from your students. One time, I had a hard time figuring out a certain setting about google class meet, and one of my students were able to teach me. It was a very humbling experience and it just shows that learning doesn't really stops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Plan: Shapes and Forms

Journal Entry Week 7