Journal Entry Week 5





Home 

After observing a class and how teacher Bam and his students interact, and how life lessons can be integrated into the main lesson itself, it reminds me of having dinner with my family and how my parents gave advice to my siblings while eating. It is very fascinating and heartwarming at the same time. It really reminds me of home. 

***

    It's also about going back to my roots, which is teaching. I really feel like this is what I ought to do after having series of corporate jobs. I remembered being an art workshop facilitator in the past and it gave me so much joy. But due to financial constraint (as I have to support my siblings), I have to find a corporate job that pays more. But all these time, teaching is by far the one really closest to my heart even though my current job is quite easy but its routinary, as compared to teaching, it's very spontaneous and in a way give you that sense of purpose and fulfillment. 

    I know being a teacher is not an easy task and there will be a lot of challenges along the way. But at least, this time, it's no longer a job, but a career path to take. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lesson Plan: Shapes and Forms

Journal Entry Week 8

Journal Entry Week 7